The Stormrider Surf Guide Europe is the ultimate guide book for travelling boardriders on the continent and throughout the Atlantic Islands. Crammed full of detailed surf information, accurate maps and superb surf photos, displayed in an elegant style that has made The Stormrider Guides the best-selling surf guidebooks ever published. Often referred to as “ The Surfers Bible”, this completely revised and updated 4th edition of The Stormrider Surf Guide Europe is an indispensable surf travel resource.
INCLUDES - Ireland, Wales, Scotland England, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Italy, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, the Mediterranean, Canary Islands, Azores, Madeira and Morocco…
The Stormrider Surf Guide Europe:
- Full colour
- Foreward by Dan Haylock, Bruce Sutherland, Ollie Fitzjones
- Pages: 399
- Size: 280mm (w) x 220mm (h) x 20mm (d)
- Illustrations: More than 750 colour photos
- Soft back, coffee table style book
- Book weighs 1240g
- Superb design and an ideal gift.